Friday, December 26, 2008

I will remember Massachusettes...

A new england beach. It's fun to walk along the sand and look for washed up treasure. Like maybe a wallet...
Have you ever seen the movie "The Perfect Storm"? This is the very bar that the fishermen used to drink in. It was in the movie. I was not in the movie, got turned down for the Clooney role. But as you can tell, I console myself with a pilsner ocasionally...Some of the people at the "Crows Nest" did not understand that I was just a bear looking for a place to mellow out. They asked me what I was...
The cab drivers really know how to fly in Boston. I was on a search for italian vittles.
Plymouth Rock in Mass. They say this is where the pilgrims first set foot on this land of ours. They must be afraid that the rock is going to escape, because they have decided to put it in a cage.

No comments:

Post a Comment