Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bear takes Max for a ride

I boarded the Max and eased on down to P-Town for some adventure.Lots of peeps on the Max today! We love it because it's FREE! FREEEE!First stop: grab a hot beverage at my favorite coffee spot. AAAHHHH I'm a bear with my coffee...How now?I took a seat in the Virginia cafe, to slam some vittles. I took the window seat so I could keep an eye out for strangeness. It is always afoot.Food!And in no time, that sandwich was gone! The cafe was having a "napkin sketching" contest today...So I tried to think of something cool to sketch. Me being an artist and all...Well, I was short on inspiration, so I just sketched a calling card of sorts...Shameless self promotion!The Virginia Cafe has moved around town a bit in the last 100 years, but it now exists across the street from the library.Next, I take Patty to the gym downtown. She needs it. Because I am a bear,I had to hide here in this locker until Patty was through working out. Smelly lockers...At last, I take my seat on the Max. Time to head home for a night of relaxing tea and candles...

No comments:

Post a Comment