Sunday, July 12, 2009

Bear Market...I Love Money!

I love a "Bear Market." I have been watching my money and investments to take top advantage of this current market. While it means that many people are loosing money in the market right now, you can set yourself up to MAKE alot of money in the near future if you jump in the right way NOW! Today I bought stocks in the foreign markets. Straight up stock! Usually very risky. But, my thinking is that it's like Vegas. I cut an ammount off that I am willing to loose. Threw it in international interests. Now it's a pet project. I will see if I can grow it, and how fast! Money!!! Weeee! I love money!!!

2 comments:

  1. glad to see that Quad is working on his portfolio. It's important to keep up with the market...hopefully his bear market moves will pay off. Don't be too bearish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope my friend, Bull, visits you soon! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete