Monday, June 15, 2009

Let there be light!

I was lurking on the beach one day, looking for sea life.
I spotted something large and different looking in the distance!My bearish curiosity had me headed right for it...
And as I drew near...
I discovered it to be a lighthouse! Lighthouses are some of the coolest things you will find on the coast.But this lighthouse was not shining any light while I was here. This lighthouse needs to man up and SHINE!
Oh, well. Guess I will go back to my coastal lurking. Maybe I will find some delicious crab!

2 comments:

  1. The 1st photo is neat, as if you were looking through a telescope! :)
    Thanks for showing us places that I'd probably never get to visit (but would love to)! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. quad sure does get around. he's a bear of adventure. he's quite possibly the most interesting bear in the worild!

    ReplyDelete