Monday, June 15, 2009

No free lunch at the falls!

I was napping in the woods when I got a little hungry. So I woke up and began to stir.
I had heard that there were waterfalls in the area, so I decided to find them!
Bears love to spend the day prowling around waterfalls...People come to visit, and leave behind vittles that we bears love to snack on.
I was hoping to score a free lunch here, but it looks like I will have to forget about it now...
It's a long way down from the top!
Come on people! Doesn't anyone even have a pastry they can't finish? A little debbie snak to spare?

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, this place looks lovely!
    I like the 1st photo + the one of you sitting in the tree. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is in Multnomah county in the state of Oregon in the western US.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im glad cute quad didn't fall into the waterfall! and watch out for the other bears in the woods...they are ferocious!

    ReplyDelete