Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Quad travels to Eugene for work

Well, Time to get behind the wheel again and head south.I am heading to Eugene Oregon.
I a going to send a story out all over the world, or maybe just a small part of it!
I know I look happy as I gather some video...
But the story was actually a sad one.
GPS is the way alot of folks find far away places nowadays. I don't use these, I go by sense of smell. I've got a powerful bear nose...
Sometimes I keep in touch with the radio. It always reminds me of the movie "Convoy".
On another note, I have been trying to save some money. A smart bear always puts some cash in the Piggy for a rainy day!
Been working on perfecting my stuffed pepper recipie. It is hard for a bear to be so close to a hot oven with a full coat of fur, but I manage...
This time I put mushrooms, tomato, and rice with spices inside. It smelled pretty good while it was in the oven!
Came out ok. Tasty!

2 comments:

  1. quad the bear is a great photojournalist who travels the worild...and a great cook too...peppers look awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quad, I thought you should be interviewed instead of doing the interviews. You have fans!

    And the peppers look sooo delicious!

    ReplyDelete